Derms, what is the one anti-aging skincare ingredient you would recommend? Why?

Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Tretinoin
The one product - and it should only be prescribed by a physician that will make the greatest improvement in your skin is tretinoin.
It stimulates all of the cells in your skin in different ways to repair and correct the damage done through time, sun exposure, acne, and a host of other problems. My second choice would be a great sunscreen. Be well.

In brief: Tretinoin
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: TNS Serum
I like the skinmedica tns serum as the most important part of skin therapy.
It contains growth factors as well as anti-oxidants to encourage collagen generation as well as protect from damage to the skin. I usually recommend a package: combining this product with a tri-retinol and sunscreen moisturizer. That trio is an excellent skin care regimen which gets noticeable results in 90 days or so.

In brief: TNS Serum
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Board Certified, Anti-Aging Medicine