It seems that my abdominal part is swallen.I didn't put on weight, eatting with no change.What is the problem?

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Hard to tell but,

With no weight gain and with no change in eating habbits and with no pain, an abdominal swelling may be consistent with gas or constipation.
The former (gas) may be associated with some form of indigestion. If not better, a visit to your doctor will be necessary to get medical history, examin and poss do an ultrasound. However, otc products for managing constipation may be the thing to do now.

In brief: Hard to tell but,

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Steven Seres