I woke up today with pretty bad pain in the middle left quadrant of my stomach when I urinate. No other symptoms so far. Im also diabetic. Is it a uti?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: It is possible to

Have UTI and also you should urinalysis to check for other kidney disease from the diabetes.
.

In brief: It is possible to

.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied

In brief: Possibly

Diabetics are more prone to infection, including bladder infections.
Often the first signs of a UTI are a cloudy and odoriferous urine. The typical symptoms are burning, urgency , and a frequent desire to void. Abdominal pain is not usually one of the early presenting symptoms. Have a urinalysis performed and possibly an abdominal exam.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Thomas Shook
Dr. Thomas Shook
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine