I get my period for three days what is my cycle lenght my period started on june 13 an only lasted 3 days so what's my cycle lenght im tryin to get pre?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Cycle length
A menstrual cycle is the number of days from the one bleed till the first day of bleeding in the next month.
The average cycle is between 26-30 days. Ovulation occurs two weeks before the beginning of the next bleed. Having relations from about day 12 to 16 is helpful. Lh testing will predict ovulation in advance by 24 hrs, and the ovwatch predicts by 5 days in advance. www.genderselection.com.

In brief: Cycle length
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: Not sure
I think what you're wanting to know is when you might be ovulating.
The first day of your cycle (normal flow) is day 1. If you count from that day until you start your next period, that's your cycle interval. Don't get hung up on how many days you bleed (unless it's more than 7). Most woman having a period about once a month will ovulate around day 14. Good luck.

In brief: Not sure
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Jane Van Dis