Have ob apnea, use cpap nightly. Fatigue persists! could not nap for mslt. Rem sleep from 6-7am in overnight study. Rem interruption in am = fatigue?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
In brief: Consider Nuvigil
For patients with ongoing sleepiness in spirited of cpap, Nuvigil is usually the next recorded treatment.
It only occasionally raises blood pressure, but you should have it checked if you start on it. Good luck to you.

In brief: Consider Nuvigil
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: ? diet
I know this may sound strange but I have treated many cases of sleep apnea with a mixture of thiamine (vitamin b1), magnesium and a well rounded multivitamin.
See a nutritionist for doses. But you have to give up all forms of sugar if you want to try this approach. Go to my blog "oxygen the spark of life" that you an google and see the post "sweet and dangerous".

In brief: ? diet
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Eric Weisman