I have cervical spondylosis. My left arm feels deadened sometimes. Affected rt arm in the past after car crash. Intervention options? Concerns?

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Depends
If the problem is worsening or affecting your ability to function, consult with a spine specialist.
A good history and examination will allow her or him to counsel you. Options can range from exercise, therapy, medication to injections and to surgery. If depends on your problems, the exam, and (if needed) imaging (like mri) or other tests.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Need MRI, neurology
These symptoms may be from spinal nerve and/or cord involvement from the spondylosis.
Have your doctor evaluate with at least a MRI study, and possibly a neurology evaluation, to determine the source of the issue. Intervention would be based upon the medical work-up that gets performed.

In brief: Need MRI, neurology
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Eric Weisman