Sometimes i'll just be sitting/standing/lying there and I get these bursts or flashes of diziness that make my vision shift and throw my balance off?

Need Dr's evaluation. Can be a bit complicated. A primary care doctor can evaluate, and may refer to specialists for more exams or tests. Questions include why is there dizziness? Could be related to inner ear or inside the brain/nerves. Or is there a drop in circulation to the head/brain (that could be a blood vessel or heart problem)? Could it be a blood sugar problem? One should write a description for dr. To read.
Inner ear problem. Your description sounds like an inner ear problem. If persistent symptoms, see your doctor.