I have anxiety disorder I do tske meds for it but lately it is getting worse I am hurting myself without knowing im doing it I always feel nervous why?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Talk to your doctor!

Please tell your prescribing doctor what's happening.
I also recommend that you find a good psychotherapist so that you explore the underlying issues of your anxiety and overall difficulties. Wishing you well!

In brief: Talk to your doctor!

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See below

Address this issue with your prescribing physician.
Also, are you doing any anxiety management techniques -- deep breathing, relaxation to supplement your medication? Keep a diary of the events and also find a psychotherapist to help you with anxiety and whatever issues you might want to explore. Good luck!

In brief: See below

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox