I have this bad lower back pressure/pain. It feels like I nees to crack it. Is there anything I could do such as stretches?

Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

You may benefit from a course of low back exercises.
I would recommend an evaluation with your doctor to see if physical therapy can be prescribed. You also may benefit from anti-inflammatory medication, as long as the medication is safe for you to take.

Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

There are numerous stretches that can help but to determine what the right type are as well as the most likely cause of the back pain, you should see a doctor with expertise in this area.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld