My vagina is itchy and when my bf tried to enter me it feels as if I am so dry and swollen. There is no puss or discharge. I'm not sure what to do.?

Dr. Andrew Blazar

In brief: Could be "yeast"

Sounds like monilial vaginitis-annoying not serious exam to confirm would be best.
Over the counter anti yeast medicine may help.

In brief: Could be "yeast"

Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: YOU MAY WANT TO

Spend more time hanging out and getting to know each other in a non penetration type relationship for a few days.
It sounds like you have an inflammatory process that needs to be seen by your gyn. Once symptoms clear, you should be ok!

In brief: YOU MAY WANT TO

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: See your gyn

It could be a number of things and better ti b get the diagnosis or an expert opinion than to self treat, as otc meds for the wrong condition could make it worse.

In brief: See your gyn

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Adam Levy