I have a blister like rash around my genital area but 3 of my doctor said it looks like rash from shaving but worried it might be genital herpes?

Get it tested. To be sure it is not genital herpes, it would be wise to get this tested. A smear/swab and tissue culture can make sure of the diagnosis. A tzank prep. Would show special cells called giant cells. However, if 3 doctors were not convinced, you might want to just wait a while. Genital herpes has other symptoms, like discharege, and swelling of the lymph nodes of the pelvis so be sure.