I have daily headaches, eye pain. And I have difficulty focusing when reading - what can I do?

Start with eye exam. Your symptoms suggest perhaps you're having visual changes, although it may be that the headaches are primary, since pain of any kind makes life in general more difficult. Start by ruling out a physical explanation--eye exam, general physical. If those are normal, consider stress, anxiety, & depression, all of which can produce these kinds of physical symptoms and are highly treatable.