Ozone therapy ok for the treatment of dental caries?

In brief: Maybe

There is some recent evidence that for limited caries(not deeply fissured) ozone therapy may be as effective as more conventional therapy.
Experience with this still seems to be limited.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Phillip Frist
Even if the ozone arrested the growth of decay, unfortunately you still have an unacceptable black hole in your tooth which will collect food, bad taste and odor, and not have a discouraging effect on attracting dates
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry

In brief: Dentist for caries

The only "therapy" that I am aware of for the treatment of dental caries (aka cavities, tooth decay) is a dental restoration by a dentist.
For prevention of dental caries, brush and floss daily and see your dentist every 6 months.

In brief: Dentist for caries

Dr. Adam Smith