How to stop cheek biting totally?

Dr. Timothy Re
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Behavioral Therapy
Behavioral therapy methods are most useful.
There are several that have shown good results. Make sure a good differential diagnosis work up is done as well.

In brief: Behavioral Therapy
Dr. Timothy Re
Dr. Timothy Re
Dr. Philip T. Reynolds
General Practice
In brief: Depends
Is is chronic accidental trauma or is it habitual chewing?Accidents?There might be an easy solution if the cause is tooth misalignment or muscle-induced bite descrepencies.
A dentist can help.Habits?I used to do the same thing so i gave myself something else to do in order to save my cheeks. Sugarless gum. I stopped chewing gum when i noticed that the cheek biting had stopped. It works!

In brief: Depends
Dr. Philip T. Reynolds
Dr. Philip T. Reynolds