The cheapest way to clean brown teeth without going to the dentist?

Dr. Thomas Davis
Dentistry

In brief: Prophylaxis

Please get a consult with a dentist before you consider any whitening proceedure .
You could cause harm to your teeth and gums if you have decay or gum inflammation. Keep in mind that coffee, tea, red sauce., red wine etc all cause stain on teeth.

In brief: Prophylaxis

Dr. Thomas Davis
Dr. Thomas Davis
Dr. Reid Winick
Dentistry

In brief: Baking soda

Look up using baking soda (aluminum free) mixed with hydrogen peroxide.

In brief: Baking soda

Dr. Reid Winick
Dr. Reid Winick
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: Whitening is...

Whitening is available in many forms.
And over the counter is one form. With this being said, white does not mean healthy. Please see a dentist and get regular dental care.

In brief: Whitening is...

Whitening is available in many forms.
Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Find the cause

I would advise you to find the reason for the brown teeth and eliminate it.
Example: long course of tetracyclin antibyotics, smoking, too much fluor in the water. I have seen a lot of brown teeth from overbrushing the teeth with a lot of tooth paste which has a lot of abrasive.In that case the enemal of the tooth gets worn off and the dentin underneath starts showing and it has browner color.

In brief: Find the cause

Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Dr. Maurice Lindly
Dentistry

In brief: None>.

If your teeth appear brown and it is not just stain but the tooth shade itself you must bleach your teeth.
Over the counter bleaching like crest white strips will not give a good result with brown teeth. You can get them professionally bleached at your dentist for a reasonable fee. We are running an august special for $200. This will give you the best result.

In brief: None>.

Dr. Maurice Lindly
Dr. Maurice Lindly
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology