How can I whiten my yellow-brown teeth if I was eating too much acidic fruit that wore away enamel?

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Porcelain Veneers

I know they are expensive but once the enamel layer is worn away the dentin layer underneath is generally darker and more porous.
The bad news is that your teeth are going to get even darker as you age because they absorb the stains in our food. The good news is that porcelain veneers can reverse all of this in two appointments. See a prosthodontist in your area. They generally last 20 years.

In brief: Porcelain Veneers

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Sam Shahoveisi
Dentistry

In brief: Hard to Bleach

Worn teeth are harder to bleach or whiten as it is the enamel that usually responds best to bleaching.
You may want to look into veneering your teeth with porcelain.

In brief: Hard to Bleach

Dr. Sam Shahoveisi
Dr. Sam Shahoveisi
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry

In brief: Crowns/veneers

If you wore away your enamel, the dentin underneath is now exposed.
Dentin is naturally yellow and will not whiten. You should consider crowns and veneers to correct your aesthetic concerns. Also exposed dentin can be sensitive and should be covered with some kind of dental restoration.

In brief: Crowns/veneers

Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. Michael Dansie

In brief: Brush, brush

Brush and floss your teta eth daily to improve the health of teeth.
Healthy teeth will help your smile. Fluoride supplementation for children and drinking water with Fluoride that has been added has also shown to help prevent tooth decay.

In brief: Brush, brush

Dr. Michael Dansie
Dr. Michael Dansie
Dr. Peter Kurzweil