Out of shape-swelling in one leg?

Dr. Steven Zimmet
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Need more info
More information would be needed to try to understand what might be going on.
I'd recommend you start by seeing your primary care physician to an initial evaluation. They are many possible causes of swelling in one leg. It is very important to have this evaluated. If the swelling is sudden, i'd recommend you be seen immediately.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology
In brief: Many causes and RX.
Leg swelling is a common complaint with many causes including problems with the heart, lungs or kidneys, as well as medications, lymphedema, dvt, cellulitis, venous insufficiency and a host of other issues.
There is also a difference in cause if the swelling is one side or bilateral. There are many treatments for swelling but the first step is to identify the cause. See a vein specialist or md.

In brief: Many causes and RX.
Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. Marsha Davis