Can an EKG find anything wrong when your heart flutters?

Depends. When you feel fluttering in your chest, it may be due to irregular, rapid heart beat, i.e. "arrythmia." if that is the case, the ekg will only show the abnormality if it is hooked up at the exact moment the symptoms occur, i.e. When the abnormal rhythm is present. (prolonged monitoring, with devices worn at home, can be used to try to capture the rhythm when symptoms of palpitations occur.).
Yes. Yes, if you are having the flutters at the time it is being done, then it will tell if the heart rhythm is normal or abnormal.
Possible. You can have a normal ekg and still have symptoms of fluttering or palpitations. You may need a 24 hr holter monitoring to evaluate the arrhythmia!