Avandia (rosiglitazone) is a miracle drug for my diabetes, but heard it is not safe to take?

Not known for sure. Some evidence from medical studies suggests that patients who take this medication have higher rates of heart disease and heart failure. This evidence is by no means complete, but it has led to the fda to limit strictly how this medication is prescribed. If your doctor is willing to prescribe the medication and you are doing well with it, it can be continued after careful consideration.
Depends. There has been a higher post marketing surveillance of diabetics taking abandons getting significant cardiovascular disease. This population is also at high risk for cardiovascular disease. The data does seem to point to higher numbers in the albania group however. Risk versus benefit always is a consideration and you should ask your doctor for the numbers and discursive your risks and benefits.