Any testoserone product better androgel or androderm (testosterone)?

I like androgel. If you read the product inserts the best levels are with androgel. There are no head to head studies that are good.
Injectable test. Comparing all transdermal testosterones, androgel, axiron, fortesta, and the patches...No one truly holds a candle to injectable testosterone cypionate, or enantate. Injectable test cyp at a dosing range of 200 to 400 mg every seven days has the undesputed "king of the ring" status. Kaiser hawaii requires you to "fail" on injectable test, to approve any transdermal, like injection site reactions.