What should I do if my baby will not take a bottle?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Cup
Many breast fed babies will not take a bottle.
This is a challenge. For those who really will not take a bottle at all, then work with a sippie cup and practice practice practice. By nine months many children can actually drink form a straw..The small juice box size straws. It seems logical from your question that you are breastfeeding. If there is more that is a concern, discuss it with your md.

In brief: Cup
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Bottle feeding
Don't force it. Slowly introduce the bottle when the baby is happier, possibly after a nap.
It could also be your choice of nipple that the child is unable to latch on to. Trial and error will be best.

In brief: Bottle feeding
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Cindy Juster