What should I do if my baby will not take a bottle?

Cup. Many breast fed babies will not take a bottle. This is a challenge. For those who really will not take a bottle at all, then work with a sippie cup and practice practice practice. By nine months many children can actually drink form a straw..The small juice box size straws. It seems logical from your question that you are breastfeeding. If there is more that is a concern, discuss it with your md.
Bottle feeding. Don't force it. Slowly introduce the bottle when the baby is happier, possibly after a nap. It could also be your choice of nipple that the child is unable to latch on to. Trial and error will be best.