Has anyone ever had radiesse (dermal fillers) injected into their skin to help hide a scar?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Radiesse (dermal fillers) for scars
Radiesse (dermal fillers) has been used successfully to smooth out depressed scars and make them less evident.
It will not make the scar "disappear". If you have a prominent or red scar, a dermal filler like Radiesse (dermal fillers) would not be the modality to use to improve the look of it. Ipl/bbl, laser resurfacing and/or surgical scar revision are better.

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine
I use Radiesse (dermal fillers) or a hyaluronic acid filler to improve the appearance of scars.
Each scar will need to be evaluated to determine if it is a candidate for treatment with fillers and which type of filler would work best. I often use a combination of laser resurfacing and steroids fillers to treat scars. Multiple sessions are usually required.

Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song