What are some of the side effects of radiesse (dermal fillers)?

Swelling. Swelling is the most common side effect. Bruising is also a concern. The most serious side effect would be injecting th filler into a blood vessel.
Few side effects. Radiesse (dermal fillers) is a calcium based product in a gel medium that is placed in the deeper layer of the face. It is a wonderful product to sculpt the face or contour it. If placed to superficial it can be lumpy or visible. There is a few days of minor swelling and a few areas of bruising are possible. Makeup covers these areas. It is a great product to lift the face and is part of my "rosenthal liquid fac.
Radiesse (dermal fillers) Side Effect. Common side effects of Radiesse (dermal fillers) treatment include bruising and small blood/hematoma at the injection site (5% of patients). Redness and swelling are very common and can last up to 5 days.