Does anyone know about flector patch (diclofenac) for arthritis pain?

Dr. Karl Mangold
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Agreed

Because the patch is applied topically, the target needs to be close to the surface of the skin.
In my experience, most joints are just too deep for the Flector Patch (diclofenac) to reach a concentration as effective as oral medication. However, if you cannot tolerate oral nsaids, it is better than nothing.

In brief: Agreed

Dr. Karl Mangold
Dr. Karl Mangold
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

The Flector Patch is transdermal diclofenac which is an anti-inflammatory medication.
It is indicated for short term relief of muscle strains. Some doctors use it for more long term use although it has not really been studied for that.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld