What is zerona laser treatment?

Dr. Tito Vasquez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Targeted fat laser
Zerona is a device which uses laser technology at a specific wavelength meant to target fat cells.
That being said, I am skeptical about the amount of fat it is able to "remove." as with any minimally invasive technology, the main problem is that the effects are usually minimal or short-lived. Ask to see your surgeon's personal results.

In brief: Targeted fat laser
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: What is Zerona?
Zerona treatment is non-invasive, low level laser therapy for body contouring (fat reduction).
It works by stimulating fat cells to liquefy. Usually you receive six treatments over a two week period. A recommended lifestyle protocol should be adhered to for best results. The waist, hips and thighs are the most common areas treated.

In brief: What is Zerona?
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun