Can women have zerona laser treatments if breast implants?

Should not affect. Zerona should not affect breast implants. For me, i'm not sure what zerona really does for fat reduction, but that is a topic for another thread. I do not see how zerona could affect a patient's breast implants but you should ask this question to the doctor who is offering you zerona.
Yes but why? In my opinion you are better to try diet and exercise alone (which is required anyway for zerona to be effective).
Yes. Zerona is designed to target fat at certain depth beneath the skin. Unless you are very thin skinned, breast implants are placed beneath this fat layer. So i would not be overly worried about it. However, I do not think zerona has been around long enough to really know the answer to that question.