Can women have zerona laser treatments if breast implants?

Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Should not affect
Zerona should not affect breast implants.
For me, i'm not sure what zerona really does for fat reduction, but that is a topic for another thread. I do not see how zerona could affect a patient's breast implants but you should ask this question to the doctor who is offering you zerona.

In brief: Should not affect
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Yes but why?
In my opinion you are better to try diet and exercise alone (which is required anyway for zerona to be effective).

In brief: Yes but why?
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Surgery - Plastics
Zerona is designed to target fat at certain depth beneath the skin.
Unless you are very thin skinned, breast implants are placed beneath this fat layer. So i would not be overly worried about it. However, I do not think zerona has been around long enough to really know the answer to that question.

Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Yes.
There should be no contraindications either way.

In brief: Yes.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Shontae Buffington