Does zaditor (ketotifen) drops help with "pink eye"?

Maybe. In reality "pink eye" can have a lot of causes but usually refers to conjunctivitis. There are different types of conjunctivitis. The most common would be viral, bacterial and allergic. Zaditor (ketotifen) will help most with allergic conjunctivitis usually from seasonal allergies.
No. "pink eye" most often means conjunctivitis caused by infection. Zaditor (ketotifen) is an over the counter (otc) allergy drop, so it will make a "pink" eye from allergy better! it will have no effect, however, on an infected eye! red, inflamed eyes can result from many causes (including some that are sight threatening) so it is wise to obtain your diagnosis from an eyemd before initiating self treatment.