If I get cheeks filled with Restylane (dermal fillers) or perlane filler. How long will it work?

Fillers. Injections into the cheeks is an off label use of these products, Restylane (dermal fillers) and perlane can last 6-12 months. Be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Restylane (dermal fillers) Dear sublimeandetiz, -restylane generally lasts about a year in the cheeks depending on your metabolism -it looks great and really rejuvenates the face best regards, nima shemirani.
What you really want. What you really want to know is how long will the result last. The material may last about 9-12 months, but they are about as soft as warm jelly. They ooze and move slowly. If you have lost a lot of volume, they may ooze down to bone and look like they are gone, but they are still there, stimulating collagen growth. You may need more than 1 treatment to get long lasting results.
3-6 months. Restylane (dermal fillers) is a poor choice for injecting cheeks. It does not last very long and is not very structural. Perlane is better and is a good choice because it is reversible. I prefer Radiesse for cheeks because it is a firmer substance and lasts considerably longer. Radiesse is not reversible so only get it from very experienced practitioners.
9-12months. Fillers typically last about 9-12 months once you have complete correction radiess is about 12-15 months if not longer. Maintain your weight b/c that is the biggest reason why patients feel it doesnot last. Increase and loss of facial fat with weight loss is not loss of filler but loss of your facial fat.
Cheek rejuvenation. Depends on the product. Be sure to seek an experienced injector, as he/she will be able to give you the best treatment for your specific face. Restylane (dermal fillers) lasts 6-12 months depending on location. I prefer sculptra for volumizing the face as it is long lasting and builds up your body's own collagen. Sculptra is only sold to facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons and cosmetic derms. Good luck!
Restylane (dermal fillers) & Perlane. Depending on the amount of correction and injection strategy, Restylane (dermal fillers) or Perlane can last between 9 to 15 months.