I had a quadruple CABG 2 years ago and recently had a positive nuclear stress test? What are my options?

Dr. ALADIN MARIANO
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Cardiac cath.
Since the nuclear test is positive, this has to be confirmed with coronary arteriography for full evaluation and rx.
Especially, in your case with previous cabg, you want to make sure that the grafts are still open. If not, angioplasty/stent or redo-cabg may be options to be considered after angiogram. Medical rx for all you know, maybe be the better recourse, depending upon angiographic findings.

In brief: Cardiac cath.
Dr. ALADIN MARIANO
Dr. ALADIN MARIANO
Dr. Mark Stern
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Three
1.Adjust or add medicines 2.
Cardiac cath with angioplasty and stents, or 3 . Repeat CABG surgery.

In brief: Three
1.Adjust or add medicines 2.
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Marsha Davis