How do I clean my ears?

Two easy ways to do. That:1-few drops of h2o2 before shower in each ear canalwill do it. 2-vinger and water 50/50 also drop few drops in the ear canal before shower that will keep clean all the time.
With your elbow:-). There's a story docs tell al the time, that don't put anything in your ear smaller than your elbow, the idea being that q-tip use can potentially injure your ear drum. Shower, let water run in, dry with towel or perhaps q-tip near outer canal. Can use otc wax removal kit (debrox, murine.), follow directions carefully. Otherwise let doc clean them out.
Ear drops, water. Use otc ear drops (never insert the tip in your ear) then gently flush with lukewarm water - shower is best - don't use the ear bulb included with ear wash kits. You may still need to see the doctor to have wax mechanically pulled out. This is easily done by looking in the ear and using a probe to pull it out. Never insert anything in your ears yourself.