I am an 18 year old virgin female , and I have started my period like 5 years ago but it is irregular till now. It could come after 3 months and then ?

In brief: See below:

It's not unusual, especially in the first 2 years after menarche, to skip periods or to have an irregular menstrual cycle.
Illness, rapid weight change, or stress can also make things more unpredictable because the part of the brain that regulates periods is influenced by events like these. Since your periods are irregular for 3 years or more, see your doctor for a thorough evaluation!

In brief: See below:

Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham