Client has stage2renal failure and systolic blood pressure elevated will suggest seeing nephrollgist. Would. This be correct as there may be kidney pp?

Definitely c nephro. Anyone with stage 2 renal failure should have seen a nephrologist already. Not that it can't be managed well by a general internist or knowledgable family practitioner. But it is important for the patient to learn early on exactly the important ways and eating habits to minimize progression. You mentioned high systolic pressure--this needs aggressive treatment now. (what is kidney pp?).
Yes. It would be correct to refer to a nephrologist for the kidneys, but also for blood pressure management.