I've a little vibration tool tat I use on d face n it seems to make my face looks more defined. Cld I b imagining?

Dr. Tito Vasquez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

There are many technologies out there that make certain promises.
Like most things in life, if it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't. It all really depends on your personal goals and how much difference you expect and how long you expect these changes to last. Ask lots of questions and always remain optimistically cautious.

In brief: No

Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Robert Greer

In brief: Maybe,but no harm

We think that a smile on our face makes us healthier;i think it does.
There are very complex biologic reasons it does so;but please smile-everyone around you gets better as you do as well.

In brief: Maybe,but no harm

Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer