After i've rubbed in d moisturizer, my body still feel oily. Has it not been absorbed or simply d nature of d product? I don't use a lot

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology

In brief: Formulation key

Many dermatological products are designed to have a specific effect with respect to whether it keeps the skin dry, oily or greasy or inbetween.
This is all due to the formulation of the product, see your dermatologist and they can help make recommendations. Remember, moisturizers are designed to add and mostly keep moisture to the outside of your skin, so a smooth silky texture is what you want.

In brief: Formulation key

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani