I've long n full upper eye lashes but very few on d lower lids. Y is it so n is there something I can do abt it? Thank you!

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Lower lash loss
Try warm compresses, avoid rubbing eyelids or pulling eyelashes, Latisse (bimatoprost) to stimulate growth, check thyroid hormone levels, eat balanced healthy diet.

In brief: Lower lash loss
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Ophthalmology
In brief: Eyelash scrubs
A very frequent cause of loss of lower lid eyelashes is a chronic infection in the eyelash oil glands called blepharitis.
The main control for this incurable problem is to scrub the eyelid edges with a wet q-tip containing a drop of johnson's no more tears baby shampoo. First use a hot compress then 20 scrubs upper and lower lid margin, then rinse with warm water.

In brief: Eyelash scrubs
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Dr. Jeffrey Gold