I have right hip and lower back pain. With sparatic sharp pain in my left thigh. What could it be? What type of doctor should I see?

Dr. Zachariah George
Neurosurgery
In brief: Primary Care Doctor
Your pmd would be the best person to guide you.
This would depend on your symptoms and examination of your spine, hip, knee and si joint. Any one of these could cause the symptoms and your pmd would be a great place to start. Your pmd can recommend the appropriate studies for evaluation.

In brief: Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Zachariah George
Dr. Zachariah George
Dr. Henry Ng
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Primary Care
Back and hip pains are common problems faced by many people.
Your primary care provider can examine you and determine if you need additional testing or a referral to a specialist.

In brief: Primary Care
Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Vikram Patel