I have right hip and lower back pain. With sparatic sharp pain in my left thigh. What could it be? What type of doctor should I see?

Dr. Zachariah George
Neurosurgery

In brief: Primary Care Doctor

Your pmd would be the best person to guide you.
This would depend on your symptoms and examination of your spine, hip, knee and si joint. Any one of these could cause the symptoms and your pmd would be a great place to start. Your pmd can recommend the appropriate studies for evaluation.

In brief: Primary Care Doctor

Dr. Zachariah George
Dr. Zachariah George
Dr. Henry Ng
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: Primary Care

Back and hip pains are common problems faced by many people.
Your primary care provider can examine you and determine if you need additional testing or a referral to a specialist.

In brief: Primary Care

Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Henry Ng