I have a dental infection around two decaying wisdom teeth. At the moment I have no access to antibiotics and no chance of dentist. What can I do?

You need a dentist. You should see a dentist as soon as possible. The infection will only get worse and create a more difficult and more costly situation. This is not the type of situation where a home remedy will help.
Keep it clean. Infections of the wisdom teeth can spread into very serious facial and airway issues, so at all cost see your dentist! if unable, the nearest emergency room can be of assistance for evaluation and antibiotic care. In the meantime, rinse with warm salt water and keep the area as clean as possible.
Keep it clean... If no acces to care - try to keep oral cavity as clean as possible. If there is a small pocket of pus(absces) - let it drain and rinse mouth with hydrogen peroxide diluted or any good alcohol may work too in remote area.For pain try if available tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin and see dentist asap.