I have a dental infection around two decaying wisdom teeth. At the moment I have no access to antibiotics and no chance of dentist. What can I do?

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: You need a dentist
You should see a dentist as soon as possible.
The infection will only get worse and create a more difficult and more costly situation. This is not the type of situation where a home remedy will help.

In brief: You need a dentist
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. Wayne Roccia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Keep it clean
Infections of the wisdom teeth can spread into very serious facial and airway issues, so at all cost see your dentist! if unable, the nearest emergency room can be of assistance for evaluation and antibiotic care.
In the meantime, rinse with warm salt water and keep the area as clean as possible.

In brief: Keep it clean
Dr. Wayne Roccia
Dr. Wayne Roccia
Dr. Jana Tomsky
In brief: Keep it clean...
If no acces to care - try to keep oral cavity as clean as possible.
If there is a small pocket of pus(absces) - let it drain and rinse mouth with hydrogen peroxide diluted or any good alcohol may work too in remote area.For pain try if available tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin and see dentist asap.

In brief: Keep it clean...
Dr. Jana Tomsky
Dr. Jana Tomsky
Dr. Andrea Brand