Should I feed my baby rice cereal?

No. Yes, if the doctor recommended adding rice cereal to breastmilk or formula as a thickener to decrease reflux/spitting symptoms. Otherwise, babies under 4 months of age do not eat baby food. They only drink breastmilk and/or formula. Baby food is started at 6 months. Some parents try giving rice cereal at 4-5 months, but that usually is not necessary. It's best to wait until 6 months.
Yes. We start cereal at 4 months of age in formula fed babies and 6 months for breast fed babies. There is little benefit for cereal prior to those times.