I have little red bumps on the bottom of my lip also little red bumps on the tip of my tongue also something that looks like a blister on my throat?

Questions for you. How long ago did they appear? When was your last dental examination? Was there anything that you eat, drank or had taken by mouth that seems to be related to the cause of these problems. You need to answer these questions and then have the areas checked by your dentist to get a definitive assesdment of the problems, and appropriate treatment.
?viral. Rashes and bumps like you describe are really best evaluated with a face to face visit as seeing them is more diagnostic than describing them. This could be normal (bumps on tongue); could be a reaction to food; or could be a virus. The blister on your throat could be a tonsillar stone or could be a virus...It is impossible to tell without seeing you.