I'm 21 weeks pregnant. My last cycle was january 15. I had sex with guy1 on january24 and guy2 january25-26. My ovulation days where january 25-30. ?

In brief: Very simple solution
The father of an unborn baby is the person a woman had sex with.
To avoid confusion, and many emotional, community, and societal problems, men and women can choose to have sex with one person in any time period (thus avoiding any confusion as to who the father is). If they fail to do that, when the baby is born, the mother can look to see who her baby looks like. Dna testing can be done, too.

In brief: Very simple solution
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: 21 weeks
With that information there'd be no way to even guess which guy it was, sorry: totally 50-50 chances.

In brief: 21 weeks
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham