I used to eat 10 egg whites a day for protein .. Now I m a complete vegan .. So what food can I take to substitute t egg ?

In brief: Vegan pure protein?

In looking to substitute a plant product for egg whites, one will have to look for some vegan "pure protein".
That is hard to find because plants have no interest in making just protein. The protein will be mixed with fats, fiber, and carb's, so the vegetarian has to look at his entire diet to balance it. Eating bean, nut, or legume products, one will give him plenty of protein, plus other stuff.

In brief: Vegan pure protein?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Egg substitutes

Soy products come in a variety of forms—milk, soft/silken, firm, fermented, flavored, dried, fried, etc.
It is high in protein, low in fat & calories; depending what coagulant is used, it can be high in calcium &/or magnesium.Edamame, young soy beans still in their pod are usually boiled, salt-boiled, or steamed, but can also be fried (pakistani photas). Protein, fiber, folate, (folic acid) micronutrients.

In brief: Egg substitutes

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Jonathan Jassey