I have a lot of heart burn and im not pregnant what's wrong with me what can I do to stop it?

Endoscopy. You can start by getting and upper endoscopy. Need to see what the upper GI tract looks like and try to diagnosed.
Heartburn or GERD. Results from stomach acid refluxing up the esophagus. Certain foods tend to increase it: fried/fatty foods, chocolate, onions, spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine; many meds can exacerbate it: beta blockers, tetracycline, nsaids, etc. Being overweight exacerbates it, especially when lying down. Elevate head of bed. Try antacids, h2 blockers like axid/pepcid/zantac, or ppis like prilosec/prevacid.—>.