I am 20 weeks pregnant & it feels as if sometimes I have little air bubbles come out of the vagina. Is this normal?

Dr. Stephen Pappachen
In brief: Probably
The vaginal cavity is a potential, collapsible cavity.
As such, it can trap and release pockets of air and other media, depending on the activity level. Of course, there are many other possibilities. Therefore, if symptoms persist, please consult ob/gyn.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
In brief: Probably
The vaginal cavity is a potential, expandable space.
This can enable it to capture and release pockets of air or other media, depending on activity level. Pregnancy may have other affects on vaginal capacity as well. Of course, there's a host of other possibilities. As such, if symptom persist, please follow up with ob/gyn.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Dr. Stephen Pappachen