I m 61 of my younger sisters(5yrsyoungr) died from ovarian cancer, but my 2 older sistes are fine. What are my chances?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Increased b/c fam.hx

Because of your family history, i would say your chances of getting this are somewhat higher. About 5% of these have a familial element.
The risk also increases with age after the 5th decade, and peaks in the 8th decade. If you were pregnant and used oral contraceptives, this reduces risk, but if you had no pregnancies, that is an increased risk. I advise close follow up with your doctor.

In brief: Increased b/c fam.hx

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Genetic testing

Depending on the type of ovarian cancer and the rest of the family history, it may be worthwhile to be tested for the common risk genes at the brca1 and brca2 loci and if at risk consider prophylactic surgery.
Otherwise, a good pelvic exam yearly is your best protection to catch ovarian cancer while it's curable. I admire your proactive approach. Good luck.

In brief: Genetic testing

Dr. Adam Levy