My baby is 11mos 1week old. I am breast feeding and afraid I am not producing enough. Is it okay to supplement with whole cow's milk between nursings?

A 1 year old baby can start whole cow milk.
Breast milk is better. Formula is somewhat more nutritious than cow milk but is much more expensive. A baby who is a picky eater and eats little solid food, or has almost no variety in his choice of solid foods, will probably not get enough iron and vitamins from cow milk. Such a baby may be better off drinking breast milk + formula, instead of cow milk.

Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: MILK FEEDINGS
Yes! it is about time to stop breast feeding and introduce cow's milk.

In brief: MILK FEEDINGS
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Check with your pediatrician. Some use the 12months as the time where you would screen for anemia and ensure it is not a microcytic, hypochromic iron deficiency anemia. Iron enriched formula would be preferable vs whole cow's milk if breast milk is not in adequate supply.
Dr. Cindy Juster