Is it possible to become infertile because of a mistake during d&c after miscarriage?Like for example scratching too strong the walls of uterus?

Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Complication
I don't think this is a mistake and can happen no matter who does the d and c.
I am sorry this happened to you but blaming will not get you better. Knowing this is a complication of d and c accepts the problem and now you can move forward to get the problem fixed. It is easy to fix and if you get back into the doctor and have him test to see if this is the problem then it can be fixed.

In brief: Complication
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Infertility
Yes and that is called asherman's sx but it can be corrected so get in and get seen by the ob/gyn.

In brief: Infertility
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham