Is it possible to become infertile because of a mistake during d&c after miscarriage?Like for example scratching too strong the walls of uterus?

Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Complication

I don't think this is a mistake and can happen no matter who does the d and c.
I am sorry this happened to you but blaming will not get you better. Knowing this is a complication of d and c accepts the problem and now you can move forward to get the problem fixed. It is easy to fix and if you get back into the doctor and have him test to see if this is the problem then it can be fixed.

In brief: Complication

Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Infertility

Yes and that is called asherman's sx but it can be corrected so get in and get seen by the ob/gyn.

In brief: Infertility

Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Adam Levy