How to treat my 2 year old eczema on her legs?

In brief: Hydrocortisone, 1 wk
Kids with eczema have dry areas of skin, and are drier overall.
If there is eczema, one can try a cream like cerave. Dermatologists recommend cerave for it's ceramides ingredient, which is known to make eczema patches more normal. Cream is applied as needed, and also after bathing, to lock in moisture. One can add Hydrocortisone 1% cream, twice a day for a week, to normalize the skin faster.

In brief: Hydrocortisone, 1 wk
Dr. Zoey Goore
Another great aid to help things quickly are wet wraps which can be done with or without steroid creams. Check out more great eczema tips (including ways to keep down the bacterial counts) on Rady Children's Hospital's Eczema Center's Website: http://eczemacenter.org/familyresources.htm
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Eczema
Eczema is treated with cortisone, usually as a cream, but for severe cases with oral medication.
There are several new medicines that help control severe eczema. I am assuming that this is mild since it is just on the legs. I would start with over-the-counter 1% cortisone cream. If that doesn't work, see a doctor for a prescription of a higher strength cream.

In brief: Eczema
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Cindy Juster