My legs are very sore after sitting for a while. The back leg (behind the knees) hurts and I can't straighten my legs for a few seconds, then its fine.?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Knee pains
This sounds like degenerative arthritis of the knees, where the inflammation feels worse after you've been sitting for a while, and slowly gets better as you walk it out.
If the pain is especially intense in the back of the knee, you might want to get checked for a "baker's cyst", which could be removed. Other problems could be: torn cartilage, inflammation of the knee cap, bursitis, even a clot.

In brief: Knee pains
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Vicken Poochikian