I haven't had my period in 11 years and it came back about 3 week ago i, I have been on for 3 weeks how can I stop it for good?

See a gynecologist. This degree of menstrual bleeding after that long an absence of any periods could signal a serious abnormality in your uterus. I urge you to have a gynecologist evaluate this.