Cough, sore throat. Now my tongue is very painful. Hurts to talk/eat/drink. No fever, runny nose. Allergies? Do I need to see dr? How long do I wait?

Dr. Sue Ferranti
In brief: See doctor...
You need to see your doctor asap so that your mouth, especially tongue and throat, can be examined.
Is your tongue a different color than usual? Is it swollen? Any difficulty breathing? Any skin rashes? It is not possible to make this diagnosis without actually examining you so call your doctor today!

In brief: See doctor...
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry
In brief: Now
It is time to see a doctor or oral surgeon about this.

In brief: Now
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
In brief: See an ent.
Your symptoms sound like you might have gastric reflux.
The acid can cause chronic sore throat and cough and sore tounge. It is wise to see an ENT specialist to rule out anything else serious.

In brief: See an ent.
Dr. Keerti Sahasrabudhe
Dr. Keerti Sahasrabudhe
Dr. Cindy Juster